Friday, January 16, 2009

Sweet tank

Spent some time in my garage/shop last night even with the sub-zero temperatures here in 'Sconi and got alot done. It was a great test for my heater to see how well it would keep me warm. I haven't had much time lately with all the traveling I've had to do so it felt good to do some work. I bought some oil and filter to get the oil changed in the Harley...maybe this weekend since I finally have some days off and its a long one. Tore the old transmission apart and scavanged some needed pieces for the new one, cleaned up the workbench, and day dreamed of what the bike is going to look like when its done. I was really unsure of the tank I planned to use at first, but I really do like it and am 95% sure I'm going to use it. 3 1/2 gallon mustang style, hidden cap, frisco mount, with a ridge. It's grown on me.



Another great link I read from time to time...Skatebook TV. They have this great video and article on Max Schaaf and a couple of my favorite bikes his 4Q knuckle and shovel.

2 comments:

tom said...

fucking rad.. "There are not a lot of rules in building the bikes. It's dangerous, it's exhilarating, and most like skating it's an art that no one will understand unless their deep into it"

tom said...

awesome tank btw...