Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bullet Falcon

Does it seem like I post a lot about skateboarders and their motorcycles? I guess I do. Probably because it has to do with my two favorite past times. Anyway, have you seen this shit? Ian Barry built this bad ass one-of-a-kind custom with over 900 hours of fabrication time put into it. I am in complete aw of it. It won 2008 Custom Culture Award for best custom motorcycle at the Legend Of The Motorcycle International Concours d'Elegance. Jason Lee of ex-Blind and Stereo skateboards fame, not to mention famous actor, had the bike custom created by commission by Falcon Motorcycles. Ian also built an amazing bike for Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age. You can check it out on Falcon Motorcycles website.





1 comment:

tom said...

that crazy earls gonna go and kill himself on that thing.