Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I killed it...

Its been a hectic week, so thats why I haven't posted in a while. Spent alot of time in the garage, worked on getting a boat motor running for Crowbar, got wasted with Tom at the Redfang/Clutch show, and finished putting this on my car:



Seems simple enough eh? Its just a fucking trailer hitch and wire harness for a trailer, right? What a pain in the ass to install these on my car. There was no easy way, plus it was my first time so I made about 2000 mistakes and 5000 trips back and forth to the hardware store, I finally got it put on. I'm sure I could put one on in under a couple hours now. I bought a small utility trailer to haul my Harley to Georgia in a couple months and the Triumph when its done some day so I needed to get this done.

Anyway, I'm putting this up on here for a week to see if anyone wants to swipe this off me before I throw it up on egay. 65 bills plus shipping and its yours. Its a vintage Webco oil cooler for a Triumph pre-unit. I spent alot of time cleaning this up. Hand polished aluminum...





I think you can click on the pictures to make them bigger. Oh and Tom clued me in on his rad post thats coming up, so stay tuned.

No comments: