Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mods vs Rockers

I haven't actually ever been to this, but it seems like fun even though I don't own a cafe racer or Vespa of any sort. I picked the flyer up at Fuel this past weekend. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I tagged along on the Harley. Maybe next year if I'm here...there has been lots of talk of the "d" word in early 2010 lately though...deployment...



The Triumph build has come to somewhat of a halt at this exact moment. Making sure my kid can run high school track is the priority and very expensive! I am going to go pick up the side covers I had the chrome removed from in the next couple of days. I'll get the motor finished complete with mag right when I come back from Georgia. I'm still not sure if I'll use the frame...I would save alot of money, but I want to get it right the first time.

1 comment:

tom said...

honestly, I think high school track would be much more interesting than a rockerbox wannabe in chicago. why they need to make it a fucking costume party is beyond me. Rockerbox is about bikes, period. Contrary to what they may think, just because they are in city thats a little bigger, doesn't always mean that its better.