Saturday, September 5, 2009

Davenport 2009

Took the day off of work and what is turning into a yearly trip to Davenport Iowa swap yesterday...175 miles one way...such a beautiful day to ride...

Here are the foto's...

In front of my friend Rex's booth where he now sells bicycle parts. He said its much safer and that people get killed over vintage motorcycle parts these days...it may be true, but I think he is a bit of a worry wort...


Sea of Triumph tanks...


Lunch...


Dinner...


Nice Knuckle with Crime Scene Choppers head and tail light...


Not a fan of the bike....love the band...some Vietnam Marine Vets ride...


Jeff Decker showing off his six pack and BVD's in front of his famous art work...


Birdseye view of the fairgrounds from the grandstands....


The rest of the pictures are here on my Flickr page.

2 comments:

aaron said...

I would kill for one of those big front wheel bikes.

tom said...

I would kill for a dinner like that. Wonder if those were the shotgun caNs?