Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cream City Trip

Loaded up a few cars and a van that held 8 and rolled out to Cream City Skatepark in Milwaukee this past Tuesday for the after sesh. I brought along my little Flip HD video camera and this is my attempt at making a short video of our fun. There was about 20-25 of us from Madison and we had the park all to ourselves. Friends originally from Madison area now living all over Cali, Iowa, Texas, and Australia are in town for the holidays so a few of us have been working up this plan to get us all together and skate while they are here. It felt great to skate again...haven't been able to since the winter has rolled in. Thanks Blake for the info that I already had software on my computer to make these! iMovie works great...

3 comments:

tom said...

thats rad!

Ben said...

Nice video editing! That software is built into Windows?

I hope you didn't pay the camera guy too much! ;)

Dave-O said...

Yeah, that camera doesn't have much for image stablization. Plus I was skating while filming alot of the footage, and thats not as easy as you might think....dodging people, cracks, obsticles...

Apple has iMovie...I'm a Mac convert.