Monday, June 20, 2011

It doesnt get much better than this




I had a rare opportunity to spend time with just my son Jack at the races on Saturday. Having three rug rats running around the house I find it hard to get any one-on-one time with any of them. The plan was to bring both Jack and Lindz's son Max to the races but Max opted to stay swimming at the pool...Mr. Jack Yoder on the other hand would have none of that, voting to go to the races with Dad....thats my boy! Most of the time was spent listening to his requests for a dirtbike, then "when can I start racing Dad?" and many, many other questions he had about how the races operated. All in all it was a fantastic time that I, and he, will remember forever.

4 comments:

Dave-O said...

Very cool! Nice to get them started young...

aaron said...

Awesome. So, uh... when can he start racing?

Ben said...

Maybe one day he and Olive will be going head to head!

And some creepy old fart will be in the stands talking about how hot she is and I'll have to give that creepy fart a knuckle sandwich at that point. ;)

Dan Yoder said...

Yeah Olive will prolly be texting while shes spanking dudes like #15 at Angell Park...and I dont mean in a bondage dungeon;)

I think Jack needs to master his two wheel bicycle before I throw him on a dirtbike.