Monday, August 1, 2011

Warm Gray or Cool Gray or....




So I needed a little break from the grind so I rendered a few color options for the DR. Figured I wouldnt get around to a full on paint job this winter with the XS project on deck so I am tearing the parts off this week for a quickie re-paint.

Thinking gray cause, well, i guess I dont have much of an imagination on my shit for some reason. Anyhew here are the two I've narrowed it down to thus far...thoughts, new color ideas?? I am going to bench mix some of the satin urethane sign paint we use so satin finish is what its going to be...no time for clearcoat and dont wanna spend any coin on buying new paint so urethane satin sign paint it is.

EDIT: Added this pukey limey green...kind of growing on me!

5 comments:

tom said...

olive-drab.


ftw...

Ben said...

With those 3 colors you could do a camo paintjob...

Dan Yoder said...

The thought of doing a camo paint job makes me slightly dizzy...would take a coons age to complete!

aaron said...

the green, but with pink zebra stripes.

Seriously, I can't beleive you don't just candy apple it with your sign shop name covering the tank in as big of gold leaf letters as possible. And the phone number of course.

Dan Yoder said...

Damn Aaron, you read my mind to a T! Pink zebra stripes are part of phase 2!