Monday, January 16, 2012

Inspiration Part 1: Mike Stevens





Just like any other trade out there, its easy to get burnt out. I've been in the trade since I was 18 and started my shop when I was 25 and have certainly been burnt out as of late so i have turned to some of my stash to help re-ignite my passion for sign work. Technology has done wonders for the trade but it has been abused by most simply because of pure laziness. One of my New Years resolutions is to bring it back to the basics...like as in dust off my brushes when the job permits.

4 comments:

Ben said...

I hope you will agree to do some brush work on my VFR project. Because you've seen the results of my attempts at painting, it's not pretty.

Dan Yoder said...

Absolutely! And for the record your paint work aint too shabby and I have a feeling if you had the proper brush for the job it woulda been a whole different story.

tom said...

That's great news! More paint! I'll start saving my soup cans for you.

Dan Yoder said...

Ill take them for sure...we are always scrounging for paint cans/cups.