Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My first love...E30's

1048BHP anyone? More Here

Simple, clean and oh so sexy

E30 M3=Boner...again

Then you have this wolf in sheep's clothes...this ultimate sleeper boasts an M3 motor under the hood. More here from some crappy car sales site.


My first car was an 87 325is and it was the shit! I later bought an 89 325ix (AWD) and that too was the shizzy until the transfer case went....the transfer case woulda cost me twice what the car was worth so some guy came with atrailer and gave me $500 and away it went. I vowed that if I ever had the time to build a car it would be an E30 325.




3 comments:

aaron said...

I dig these. I never thought BMWs were beautiful when I was a kid. I even remember looking at car and bike ads in jr. high and wondering why BMWs cost more than camaros. They looked like rolling briefcases. Now, that's what I like about them. Understated, grown up looking, and they perform. I'm pretty sure I like that in a perverse way, not because I'm actually a grown up... or maybe that's just what I want to believe. Anyway, I'd love a 3 series painted brown with a walnut dash and tweed interior trim.

Ben said...

I like Beemers with all numbers of wheels, but the people who drive them are DICKS! And don't even get me started about Infiniti owners!



Just kidding boys.

Dan Yoder said...

Hahaha! Funny you say that cause in the midst of last nights bimmer extravaganza on the interwebs I ran across this...read his description (in broken english)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/bmw-325i-m3-custom-sport-wagon-/280821865556?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4162499c54