Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Today at Boy Scouts....

I learned how to tie a chest harness.


This is my father-in-laws photography blog (here) I linked to this particular post that I thought was rather amuzing but theres a ton more. I forget if I have shared any of his work here before but he does some seriously fantastic stuff. He doesnt have much of a website showing all of his work but he some on deviant art but ya gotta be a member to view his stuff. His main bag is suspension and rope work but he gets into all sorts of shananigans...oh yeah and he's owns a sign shop too!

4 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Um . . . er . . . wow !!! If I'd known what those little fuckers were up to I'd have joined in on the gig straight away . . . the dad-in-law is certainly a cool guy . . . dib dib dib, dob dob dob

tom said...

I just spent the past 45 minutes going through his blog, he's got a pretty good sense of humor that's for sure (deviled eggs for instance..). very entertaining, I'd like to have a beer with him!

Dan Yoder said...

Yep he is a very interesting dude, thats for sure! Im sure he would shoot us if we wanted to get a good and gay group photo (no ropes involved)..with or without the bikes..and of course we would have to wait for Davey to get back.

Ben said...

Likey!