Sunday, March 4, 2012

Born Losers

I've been watching old biker movies since I've been here. I watched this movie today. Pretty good for a 60's biker film. Based on a true story about what the HA allegedly did in Monterey, CA. I didn't realize how many others had used imagery or straight up the name from this film. Such as: Born Losers blog....Lords of Altamont recreated the scene for an album cover... Billy Jack is a bad ass. It has some cheezy effects and lines in the it (as would be expected), but still worth watching.

4 comments:

tom said...

Kitten on her wheels with her bike, boots, and bikini? How can you go wrong!

horicoryrotten said...

I watched every biker movie I could get my hands on when I broke my collarbone last year. We should get together an compare notes when u get back. Or just drink beers and talk shit....Be safe.

WhitelinePsycho said...

Pretty sure it was the flick that got Laughlin his start and on the way to Jackness . . . check out the live footage of the Stones 'incident' at Altamont if you get a chance, watching Jagger girl out on stage is a joke.

aaron said...

I would watch it FOR the cheesey effects and bad lines. A lot of the samples knuckeldrager uses come from this movie. A long time ago I used to watch all the bad old biker movies I could find. I think I've seen all the ones that made it to VHS.