Monday, March 26, 2012

I hacked through the spring like a beaver with a rusty tooth...

Not cooperating in the going back together department.
COuld I possibly get a spring the length I need with flat ends at madison spring?
Seems nobody makes a 9.5 or even a 10" shock. pussies.

Went to play with my bike yesterday to discover something horrible has happened within my electrical system. I turn the key on and instantly fry the main 15a fuse. New and mysterious issue to say the least. (though not surprising by the looks of the rat chewed harness. Gonna gut it and re-wire next up.)

fun fun.

3 comments:

aaron said...

let me know if you need help wiring. Just make sure there's a multimeter handy, mine's at work

tom said...

Yes! Thanks for the offer of help! Gonna tackle it thursday night at my shop if your around... Will be a multi meter and home made cookies and beer.

tom said...

not the complete re-wiring, just the source of the major glitch...