Saturday, August 4, 2012

Rockerbox 2012


When this notorious bike rolled in, my little heart skipped a beat and I said to myself "yay! Tom's comin!"...then I realized it aint Tom..bo hoo! Weird is the only word I can use to describe that moment..not in a bad way but not in good way either, Im sure you'll understand...






This guy was packin' a secret weapon down below


As gorgeous and unreal as I thought it would be.





2 smokers! And a chick was driving the Zuki!



Yammi Maxim




Sick bimmer!


Honda RC30 in all its glory..fucking coolest bike there!



Good ride and was able to avoid most of the rain.

4 comments:

tom said...

These are great pics, Dan! That second one is a little weird, kind of like seeing a girl you broke up with with another dude. It's ok tho, she didn't put out and was kinda a bitch anyways. The seat section on that BMW is cool as fuck!

Dave-O said...

Nice pictures, but who is riding tom's bike?

Ben said...

"Club Documentarian" is what your vest will read.

It was the usual mind-numbing array of awesome. Don't know if I will be down with riding with that large a group again though.

tom said...

Patricks brother is riding the FZR. I would think that all that Bonneville heritage in his family would make it difficult to sit on a ratty rat bike, but I guess they actually like it a little bit. Who would'uve thunk it.