Monday, October 8, 2012

Slimey Crud Run fall 2012

This CB450 police bike was neat to see, at first.  But later on the road I kept seeing it and kept seeing it, doing 35 in a 55 in front of me, and even slower through curves.  It would've been easier to pass if it hadn't been at the back of a line of what I assumed were old men who like to restore more than ride.  Dan and Dave were certain they were hipsters who just graduated from mopeds, but the helmet choice visible here is making that a little hard to believe for me.  Whoever they are, I hope they learn how to ride their motorcycles.








2 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Concur entirely mate, you don't have to break the law, just do the bloody speed limit, given that even with all the cop issue shit stapled on they're still good for 100 plus, very frustrating . . . RD's are becoming the next scene methinks.

aaron said...

RDs are a scene in milwaukee, for the last 5 years at least.