Friday, November 2, 2012

bucket list

Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail. Or TWAT.
I guess it depends on what kind of clapped out pos I have next summer, but this looks the business. 600 miles, Galena IL to lake Superior. Gravel roads, trails, and forest trails. I know we've talked about it before. Ewan McGreggor and Charlie whatshisfaface'sname aint got nuthin on wisco. facebook page If you read the facebook and ADV pages, it wold make you think you needed a BMW or a DR to do this, I say rubbish. I thin a sportster with dual sport tires will be just fine :).

5 comments:

Dan Yoder said...

TWAT is definately on my bucket list...hehe

Ben said...

I'd love to do this provided that the trip starts, not ends in Illinois. Will there be support trucks?

Dave-O said...

Hope I can get that sucker running reliably by next spring!

tom said...

reliability and ironhead are two words rarely used in the same sentance. :)

motoguru. said...

I'm in! No support trucks.