Monday, November 18, 2013

Barber Vintage Festival

I've been promising these pics for a while now to a few people. Though its probably nothing you all haven't seen by this point because the show was several weeks ago. I just happened to be stumbling through Birmingham when this happened and feel lucky I was able to go. It has been on my list of events to go to. I went to Barber Museum several years ago and was blown away, but never to the Vintage Fest. The best way I can explain it, is that it's like going to Disney World for motorcycles. I only posted a couple pics of the museum, most of the others I posted about 5 years ago during my first visit even though the museum does change exhibits. Though I love my choppers, I'm still blown away by the John Britten bike especially after seeing the video of it being made. I have a ton of other pics and video's, and I probably could have scaled the ones I posted down a bit, but whatever. Here ya'll go....

































1 comment:

Ben said...

Great photos, thanks for posting! So much awesome stuff. That Revival Duc is amazing!