Friday, April 1, 2016

repost of the video that changed the game

There are tons of sumo videos out, but this is the one that caught my eye a few years ago that made me realize the connection to street skating.  I don't really street skate much anymore because I can barely ollie up a curb and if I hit a pebble I end up with a bloody palm.  Then I cry a lot and nobody needs that.
This is inspiring me to re-evaluate the carbs on the xl, put back on the stock air box and get trying to get it right.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Good on you, keep at it and eventually it will be running great. Or maybe acting as shelter for the bluegills at Warner Park Pier.

Dan Yoder said...

Always loved this vid and wished it had like 2 more mins to it! In no time you'll be doing heel-clickers over the capitol!