Friday, May 7, 2010

so this kid comes into my sign shop this morning..

with his buddy to have his monster truck, rock crawler toyota thing lettered. My co-worker is talking with them, no big deal. Then I notice they head in back and are checking out Kris's bike so I go to chat with them. This kid starts going on and on about old hondas and how he has this and he has that, yeah dude, we've all heard this before ;). Then he tells me how he now has a 71 CB750 that he wheelies "all day long". at this point I call bullshit, they're just to heavy, etc. etc... Then the other quiet guys steps up and tells me he has video of it, fucking a, gotta love the iphone! So he emailed to me and now I share it with you. One foot on the passenger peg, other foot feathering the break and a nice sunny day. Neat video. Hope this works...

No comments: